Welcome!

Thank you for visiting Flip The Script On Romance. I know most of you are wondering what this blog is really about, well the answer is simple "LOVE"! I would like this blog to be about helping people fall in Love & stay in Love. I have read a lot of articles that made me want to write this blog. I think after people fall in Love they forget how to stay in Love. So, this blog is to help people Keep the Spice in Their Love Life. No, I am not an expert just a Hopeless Romantic who believes in Love! So, why the title Flip The Script On Romance well this is not a one sided blog this is for men and women. You will get the Male & Female perspective. Also, some wonderful ideas along with some beautiful quotes. Now the quotes will come from many places and well that will be up to you to guess who the author is. I found some beautiful Love quotes and was very surprised by the author I think you will be too! Thanks for visiting I hope you keep coming back, comment and enjoy.

We All Desire An Unfailing Love........

Monday, March 8, 2010

Real Love - The Obamas

So, I get to speak first while he stands and watches -- I love this!" Mrs. Obama said of her husband, to the chuckles of the mostly female audience in the East Room at the White House.

"Look at me adoringly!," she told the president.

To which he responded: "I can do that ..."

To which she said: "... with sincerity!"

Obama praised his spouse. "I'm biased, I acknowledge," he said, "but I think she's a pretty good first lady."

Oh, and Obama told Mrs. Obama: "I'm very sincere when I look at you adoringly."

Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment