Welcome!

Thank you for visiting Flip The Script On Romance. I know most of you are wondering what this blog is really about, well the answer is simple "LOVE"! I would like this blog to be about helping people fall in Love & stay in Love. I have read a lot of articles that made me want to write this blog. I think after people fall in Love they forget how to stay in Love. So, this blog is to help people Keep the Spice in Their Love Life. No, I am not an expert just a Hopeless Romantic who believes in Love! So, why the title Flip The Script On Romance well this is not a one sided blog this is for men and women. You will get the Male & Female perspective. Also, some wonderful ideas along with some beautiful quotes. Now the quotes will come from many places and well that will be up to you to guess who the author is. I found some beautiful Love quotes and was very surprised by the author I think you will be too! Thanks for visiting I hope you keep coming back, comment and enjoy.

We All Desire An Unfailing Love........

Friday, January 8, 2010

I want to hear about the most romantic thing a past or current lover has done for you?

2 comments:

  1. Well, Thanks for your interest in Love. Love is a wonderful thing and the world would be a better place if we all would show more LOVE. I believe when you love your mate and show them you that you love them, then they without thinking about it will show you the same love. Love also will make you become better people and grow together. The key is showig them, not telling them. When you asked what is the most romantic thing I did, it hard to anwser because I have been romancing my wife every day for many many year..... Thanks again for this site. I am alway looking to make it spicier.

    For Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous thanks for your comment and your wife is a lucky woman, so many women wish they had a husband like you... keep romancing your wife and feel free to share some of you ideas on this site to help others... Love is beautiful

    ReplyDelete